Best Blogger Tips

31 Mar 2009

Twitter Applications on TWI5.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Hi Peeple,

BLOG STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
but what the heck... I'm trying a new template, learning html, and something still isn't working, so progress is slow. But gotta write, right?

I hope to have it looking decent by this coming weekend and work out the kinks in my ads next.

Anyway, I got hooked on Twitter a while back because it's a place to yep, hook up with like minded people who are into making money and are not ashamed of it.



So there I was this morning going through my emails, first time I let so much time go by without checking in but this blog is taking all my attention.

Anyway, I opened twi5.com and discovered Twidget - a Twitter dashboard for Mac and downloaded it right away. Hey presto, it worked like a charm.

I've discovered some other great Twitter applications on Twi5 like:
CelebriTwee for the so-called stars.TwitterBar for Firefox - you can post to Twitter from the address bar

TweetFox - a twitter plugin for Firefox to post website excerpts with the links
Twilert - get twitter search alerts via email
TwtBiz - a twitter business directory
MyTweet16 - here you can see any twitterer's first tweets

This list is not exhaustive and it's not exclusively for Mac users. So go check out this stuff if Twitter interests you.

In any case, you should sign up for twi5.com rss feed or subscribe. That young man's site is informative and even more important, useful.

Cheers!


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥