Best Blogger Tips

19 Dec 2013

10 Great Affirmations for a Success-Filled and Prosperous Life

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
10 great affirmations that make you feel great just by saying them and with daily practice they will lead to a success-filled and prosperous life, from the folks at Mind Movies because it changes your mindset.

Meditation helps a lot here.

So go ahead, increase your prosperity consciousness!

1-  I am successful in everything I do.
2-  My life is filled with abundance.
3-  Every cell in my body vibrates with positive energy.
4-  I am worthy of love .
5-  I easily manifest my dreams.
6-  I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
7-  Money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
8-  My potential is limitless.
9-  My heart is a magnet that attracts more of everything I desire.
10- I radiate love and happiness every single day
.

 
Quick tip:  At the end of reading these affirmations, say 'I choose to create all of this or
something better to attract even more than my imagination allows me to see right now'!

So I hope you enjoyed reading them :) I challenge you to say some out loud today and see how great
it makes you feel.

Natalie, Mind Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥