Best Blogger Tips

30 Nov 2013

TAT - A FAB Technique to Empower Yourself and Get Free of Stress and Trauma

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
TAT - Tapas Acupressure Technique is a fabulously simple, non-invasive procedure to remove stress and any kind of trauma. I have used it to amazing effect and I strongly suggest you give it a try. I didn't believe but was desperate to get rid of the hate for the man who raped me, the child and of my mother who denied it happened.

It destroyed my childhood and my adult years into my mid 40s. TAT is so amazing, I've collated a few of the founder's, Tapas Fleming's videos here to illustrate it.

TAT is based on Chinese acupuncture using three fingers on your face. It couldn't be simpler. It's just another fabulous way to empower yourself and get free of the emotional clutter which habitually destroys your living a fruitful and healthy life.

All I can say is try it, what could it hurt.

What is TAT


TAT Trauma - Her Mother Burnt her Teddy Bear



TAT Pose and stopper for Weight Loss


TAT Fear of Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥