Best Blogger Tips

2 Sept 2010

Emotions Create Suffering

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
[2005] Coney Island's SunsetImage by Diego_3336 via Flickr
Emotions create suffering. This is a fact but what are emotions and how do we stop ourselves from thinking and going down that long, dark and ultimately endless tunnel? 
When we finally understand that we are what we think, that is when the change starts. It is at that moment that we realise... I can stop this. I am in charge of my thoughts. That is when we start becoming aware.
Listen to the gracious and humble Eckhart Tolle and Thich Nhat Hanh teach us about ending our suffering for good.
 
Thich Nhat Hanh - The End of Suffering
SUBLIME!
Eckhart Tolle - The End of Suffering
Eckhart Tolle - Emotions
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥