Best Blogger Tips

12 Jun 2011

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Begin With Yourself - Your Life Is Unfolding Perfectly

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Hibiscus amarilloHibiscus Amarillo via Wikipedia
Though we would like to think otherwise, and this message is for myself first of all, my life and your life is unfolding perfectly as it is meant to. It sounds quaint but nothing happens before its time. 
We are living a journey of discovery and what we uncover is what makes us better sometimes by seemingly breaking us. I know from my experiences that none of us ever get more than we can carry. It is what brings out the intestinal fortitude that is ours by right.

So when you desire a mate or anything else for that matter, I firmly believe in asking the Universe and I have, to send me exactly the type of man I desire. In my case, while it seems to be taking an awful long time - 53 years in January 2011 - I only felt that urge in the last 4 to 5 years.

It is therefore incumbent upon me  to work on myself and work through my dislike of men which I did not realise was so deeply rooted and smooth out those personality dysfunctions if I want to have a loving, harmonious relationship with my soulmate. So I continue to live in hope on my journey of self-love and self-discovery. 

How about you? What are your willing to consciously work on to get yourself ready for a committed relationship? Do comment.



Let this be your sacred vow to yourself: that you now and forever more deem yourself 
a worthy servant to the truth of these times. That as such a servant, you understand 
and accept that part of your 'job' is to love yourself unconditionally. ~Judith Rich

If you want to be in relationship, but haven’t found the right one for you, remember that the universe works in perfect order and, therefore, right now your life is unfolding exactly as it is meant to be. Maybe all this time has been part of your preparation period for meeting your intended partner. Even the relationships in our lives that haven’t worked out as we had hoped serve us by teaching us to make better choices in our next relationships.

Finding the relationship we want can come early or later in life. It may even happen again and again in one lifetime. There is no right or wrong for how to find a relationship nor is there a timeline that you have to follow.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, continue to become your own soul mate, and stay open to love. The journey of finding the right relationship begins with being in right relationship with yourself. Excerpted from DailyOM's Begin with Yourself.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥