Best Blogger Tips

28 Mar 2013

You Are The Only One Who Can Truly Love Yourself

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Thought for today is all about self-worth and releasing resistance. Bottom line - it is up to each and every one of us to decide that we are worth it!

Worthiness, in very simple terms, means I have found a way to let the Energy reach me, the Energy that is natural, reach me.

Worthiness, or unworthiness, is something that is pronounced upon you by you. You are the only one that can deem yourself worthy or unworthy. You are the only one who can love yourself into a state of allowing, or hate yourself in a state of disallowing.

There is not something wrong with you, nor is there something wrong with one who is not loving you. You are all just, in the moment, practicing the art of not allowing, or the art of resisting

--- Abraham /Hicks

I am not religious but holidays are always appreciated so Happy Easter holidays everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥