Best Blogger Tips

6 Mar 2013

Change the Negative Conversation with EFT and Abundance Flow Into Your Life

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Control box for trams, trolleys, buses in Switzerland
We have to change the way we think because it influences what we attract into our lives - the vibration is what I mean - and we have all without exception experienced this.

You wake up feeling lousy, you spill the cheerios and milk, get a run in your pantyhose and think "Oh, that just great. How much worse can it get?!" and right there you set yourself up for a lousy day with that story.

While everyday can be a challenge in this respect I have found that meditation - some quiet time to begin my day before I get out of bed - works well to ground and keep me focused.

And this is where EFT (emotional freedom technique) can be extremely beneficial for rooting out what's making you batty like a "why do I keep doing this to myself" cry.

EFT tapping is one tool that helps you get to the emotional root of what is hindering your progress and by that I mean, encouraging you to beat yourself down with negative thoughts and comments about yourself.

It is easy to learn EFT and how it could benefit you. It is a non-invasive acupressure technique where you use your fingers to tap on certain points on your face to clear blockages on certain meridiens used in Chinese acupuncture.
With EFT I have been able to clear out major emotional garbage without having to visit a shrink's office every week, although I will admit that I highly recommend that as well. Both are part of my life and I use EFT whenever I am upset about something.

If you are prepared to take responsbility for your own well-being i.e. deal with unsuspected feelings and memories sometimes devastating that may arise while tapping, then EFT is for you.

Carol Look, an EFT Master, continues our conversation here and her EFT tapping script is included here. I think she is F.A.B. and in her free newsletter, Attracting Abundance Issue #236, she begins with "Imagine how much abundance would flow into your life if you could Change the Conversation..." 
It's so simple, yet so challenging to Change the Conversation. It sounds like an easy enough idea, but it's tricky to commit to it, remember to do it and to let go of your old story. Why? Because like it or not, we are somewhat wed to the old conversation of negativity, doom and gloom.
Image: inverted flower and bee
So when our situation truly does look bleak, that's what we're noticing, and that's what we tend to talk about. But there is tremendous power in focusing on what we want, and where we want our lives to go - and the first step in changing the direction of our lives is to Change the Conversation in our lives.
The first place we need to Change the Conversation is in our own head! Yes, that's where the negativity often starts, or at least that's where it gets real traction. We don't even notice how negative we are, or what we say to ourselves such as "It'll never work... I shouldn't get my hopes up... I'm just a failure..." because we see it as the "truth" of our lives.
That negative "truth" may be your experience, but here's where your personal power comes in and the real truth shows up: Change the Conversation and you will change what and who shows up in your life.
It's worth being inspired by this truth - that when you Change the Conversation, you change what shows up for you because your energy shifts and you raise your vibration, so you can't help but attract more of what you want - whether it's happiness, a relationship, a better job or something material.

So how do you make this important shift and Change the Conversation you are having with yourself and others?
Try these simple steps:
1. Notice the content, direction and tone of the conversation you ARE having. Do you talk of success and abundance or fear and failure?
2. Choose the "new" conversation you want to have.
3. Whenever you hear yourself using the old conversation, replace it with the new one you just chose.
4. Clear any blocks you have to Changing the Conversation (tap...).
5. Continue to be inspired to choose the direction of your daily conversations.
I'm aware that these steps seem simple enough and make common sense. But you need to feel inspired to Change the Conversation first or you won't be drawn to take these steps!
White striped carnation
So why would you want to Change the Conversation? What's the big deal? The big deal is that it works to make you feel better physically and emotionally.
The big deal is that it works to open the door to abundance... the big deal is that it's easy to do and you will notice immediate improvements!  
So unless you love everything that's showing up in your life right now, Change the Conversation, release resistance, and enjoy all the new benefits that flow into your experience.

Remember that our thoughts are real and carry energy...
Our vibration matters!

Remember that the Universe hears your vibration not your words. The principles of the Law of Attraction remind us that we will receive more of what we are "broadcasting" to the Universe when we are in alignment with it.
A high vibration (of joy, gratitude and appreciation) always precedes abundance showing up in your life. When the universe is able to receive a clear signal or message from you - (no energetic interference from your attitudes) then the Law of Attraction starts to work in your favor.

Are your conversations (and thus, your vibration) all about gratitude and possibility?

Below you will find EFT setup phrases to help you be inspired to release your blocks to being able to attract what you want into your life.

When you change your vibration,

you will change your life.


Go ahead, raise your vibration by being inspired to Change the Conversation!

Source: Flickr
1. EFT SETUP PHRASES (EFT Script):

The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:

While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).
"Even though I've been having the wrong conversation with myself and others, I choose to have a positive conversation starting now."

"Even though my negative conversations have been blocking my abundance, I deeply and completely love and accept myself."

"Even though I have a habit of keeping the negative conversation going, I choose to love and forgive myself anyway."
I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (If you are new to EFT please view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)
***Now for the phrases that focus on the problem***

Eyebrow: "I am very accustomed to the old conversation of negativity."

Side of Eye: "No wonder I attract the same old manifestations."

Under Eye: "I always complain about the same old things."

Nose: "I really know my old conversations aren't helping me..."

Chin: "I want to want to have a new conversation."

Collarbone: "I have this bad habit of having negative conversations."

Under Arm: "I always notice what's not going well..."

Head: "I now know these negative conversations have been blocking me."

***Now for the positive focus on the solution***


Source: lucyart.co.uk
Eyebrow: "I want to want to Change the Conversation."

Side of Eye: "I want it to be easy to Change the Conversation."

Under Eye: "I choose to feel inspired to Change the Conversation."

Nose: "I want to focus on a new conversation of success."

Chin: "I know that I need to focus on a new conversation."

Collarbone: "I feel inspired to Change the Conversation."

Under Arm: "I love feeling inspired to Change the Conversation."

Head: "I choose to Change the Conversation every single day in my life."

Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):

Thank You, Universe for teaching me how to Change the Conversation... I feel more aligned with abundance already!

Thank You, Universe for allowing me to feel inspired to Change the Conversation... I am looking forward to uplifting results!

Thank You, Universe for making it so easy for me to Change the Conversation... I feel the vibrational shift and power already!

Keep tapping, and enjoy using the Law of Attraction to bring more of what you want into your life!


(Disclaimer: These EFT/ Meridian Tapping oriented products are provided as a good faith effort to expand the use of EFT in the world. They represent the ideas of EFT Master, Carol Look. While EFT has been used by thousands of therapists, nurses, social workers, psychologists, doctors, and individuals worldwide with exceptional results and minimal negative side effects, this does not mean that you will not experience any side effects. If you use EFT and meridian tapping techniques on yourself or others, you are advised to take full responsibility for yourself and the treatment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥