Best Blogger Tips

23 Jun 2014

It's About Me - Emerging - From the Morass

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Photo by Stephen Radford on Unsplash
UPDATE: PHOTOBUCKET has successfully destroyed my blog by blocking my access to the thousands of photos, all taken by me, that was stored on their free site now demanding that I pay in order to use my own photos! 

This has of course negatively impacted all articles written across the internet with images used from their site and i'm not the only photographer they have abused in this way. Apologies to all who visited my beautiful blog before and since!
==================

Photo by Valentin Salja on Unsplash


When I started blogging back in 2007, it was simply a way to share my life lessons and tell people about the techniques that I successfully used to get to find my way back to me in About Me - The Caterpillar.

Radical changes have occurred in my life and became palpable in 2013. Now in 2014, this blog must change as I no longer need her to serve in that original capacity of sharing healing techniques which helped me face my life.

My new mission has crystallised into the challenge of me being One with Life. That will be a completely new blog - Stand UP for What You Believe.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥