Best Blogger Tips

11 Jun 2014

EFT SCRIPT - Find Your Success Frequency

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Source: bethsawickie.com
Find Your Success Frequency is EFT Master Carol Look's latest offering in an EFT script in Issue #266 of her online newsletter.

For those new to the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), you can learn EFT and how it could benefit you. It is a simple, non-invasive finger tapping technique based on Chinese acupuncture but without the needles, and EFT works on almost everything.

This EFT script will with continued use enable you to develop an attitude of gratitude, and is a powerful empowerment technique for success in whatever you want to achieve. This is the law of vibration at work and this is one way in which how we attract abundance into our lives.
Find Your Success Frequency...

Yes, we all have a success frequency. When I "found" mine, I was able to recognize how it felt and could tune into it regularly so that attracting success and abundance was easy and fun for me.  Finding it also allowed me to recognize when I was moving away from it, or why I was moving away from it so I could then take the time to tune back into it.

You will not be able to tune into success and abundance in your life on purpose until you Find Your Success Frequency.

So, what is it?? What is Your Success Frequency ?  It is a feeling that you have when you absolutely know you are in the right place...  It is a mood you are in when you know and believe good things are coming to you.

It is optimism, it is joy, and gratitude.  It is a specific vibration that you, and only you, associate with the small and large successes you have felt and experienced in your life.  We all have individualized success frequencies, which is why it's so vital for each one of us to tune into our personal vibration.

The reason you need to Find Your Success Frequency is because when you recognize what it feels like, you can tune back into it whenever you wish. You can access this frequency and change your attitude and vibrational stance right on the spot.  

Yes, you might feel surprised when your manifestations start to show up quickly, but I'm sure you can handle that!


Source: educationland.files.wordpress.com
How do you Find Your Success Frequency
Remember a success from your past, relive a fabulous feeling, re-feel past successes and focus in on current blessings in your life.  

Feel grateful, feel appreciative, notice feelings of love and generosity.
 Again, the best benefit of being able to Find Your Success Frequency is that you will be able to tune into it regularly and reliably, and then repeat the process of attracting success on demand. 

The primary reason you do not attract success easily into your life is because you are tuned in to different frequencies - doubt, worry, fear, lack - and these frequencies can only yield situations that mirror their vibration.  

When you tune into the frequency of success, you will attract opportunities that match THAT frequency.

I know it sounds simplistic - find it, tune into it, enjoy it - I also know it works.  I also know that you can not be successful if you feel like a failure, so you need to Find Your Success Frequency to be able to actually BE successful - personally and professionally.

When you Find Your Success frequency, you communicate to the Universe that you are aligned with your desires and that you are truly lined up to receive more success.  Your vibration will be more alive and abundant, and the results will be undeniable.
Our thoughts, feelings and behaviors carry energy...
Our vibration matters!

Remember that the Universe hears your vibration not your words.  The principles of the Law of Attraction remind us that we will receive more of what we are "broadcasting" to the Universe when we are in alignment with it.  

When the Universe is able to receive a clear message from you (no energetic or emotional interference) then the Law of Attraction works in your favor.  So when you are able to Find Your Success Frequency, the Universe will support you by opening up new channels of abundance.
Below you will find EFT setup phrases to help you be inspired to release your blocks to being able to attract what you want into your life.
When you change your vibration,
you will change your life.

Source: 2.bp.blogspot.com

Go ahead, raise your vibration
by being inspired to
Find Your Success Frequency!

1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:
The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:
While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).
"Even though I don't know what my Success Frequency feels like, I deeply and completely love and accept myself."
"Even though I don't understand why I need to Find my Success Frequency, I deeply and completely accept myself."
"Even though I'm too busy to Find My Success Frequency, I choose to find it anyway! "
I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below.
You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (If you are new to EFT please view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)
***The phrases that focus on the problem*** 
Eyebrow: "I don't have time to Find My Success Frequency."
Side of Eye: "I don't understand why I need to find it..."
Under Eye: "I'm not sure how to find it."
Nose: "I'm so busy, I don't have the time to find it."
Chin: "I don't even know what it feels like."
Collarbone: "Is it really worth the effort to find it?"
Under Arm: "I don't know if it's worth it."
Head: "I really don't know if I can make the effort."
***The positive focus on the solution***
Eyebrow: "I want to understand how my Success Frequency feels."
Side of Eye: "I'm starting to feel connected to it."
Under Eye: "I want to feel my Success Frequency now."
Nose: "I want to make time to Find My Success Frequency."
Chin: "I choose to tune into my Success Frequency."
Collarbone: "I feel inspired to Find My Success Frequency."
Under Arm: "I love the feeling of success in my life."
Head: "I choose to value and tune into my Success Frequency."
Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):
Thank You, Universe, for encouraging me to Find My Success Frequency... I feel more aligned with abundance already!
Thank You, Universe, for allowing me to feel inspired to Find My Success Frequency... I am looking forward to uplifting results!
Thank You, Universe, for making it so easy for me to Find My Success Frequency... I feel the vibrational shift and power already! 
Keep tapping, and enjoy using the Law of Attraction to bring more of what you want into your life.

*******************************

Amazon Kindle Bestseller!
"Stop Feeling Lazy: How to Break the Procrastination Cycle Once and For All"

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥