Best Blogger Tips

27 Oct 2009

What is Faith - Faith is An Eternal Elixir - It is Time to Have Faith

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
This is the third installment on Faith - what is faith - Napoleon Hill's second chapter in Think and Grow Rich. Faith is the key that unlocks the door called desire is the second post, and Have faith and get what you desire the first.

So, what is faith?
Faith is an invisible and invincible magnet and attracts to itself whatever it fervently desires and calmly and persistently expects it... Ralph W. Trine

According to Napoleon Hill, faith is:

1 - The eternal elixir which gives life, power and action to the impulse of thought.  This is all you need to know, and he suggests reading it out loud many times to "embed it in your mind". It will change your way of thinking.

2 - Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of riches.

3 - Faith is the basis of all miracles. From time to time, we read or hear about faith-based miracles. But the fact is you cannot get a miracle if you don't believe one will occur. Miracles are not religious experiences.

Miracles occur when you have a burning desire for something and you focus upon it to the exclusion of all else. Your faith backed by the strength of your will, belief, determination or desire works to bring you what you want. It is as simple as that. Faith can move mountains.

The smallest seed of faith 
is better than the largest fruit of happiness. 
Henry David Thoreau

4 - Faith is the only known antidote for failure.

5 - Faith is the "chemical" element which when mixed with prayer or meditation, communicates directly with Infinite Intelligence.

I have an allergy to religion, so meditation is my prayer. Without getting into the semantic definition of prayer, to me it is communication with my higher self - my Inner Being, the Source.

This is the first part of the mantra I do every morning before getting out of bed - shared with me a few years ago by someone who channels. It reconnects me to my physical body and reaffirms my connection to the divinity in me.

I bless my body. 
My body is God's temple and the spirit of God resides in me. 
I reside in my body and I am God.

6 - Faith is the element which transforms the ordinary vibration of thought, created by the mind, into the spiritual equivalent.

7 - Faith is the only agency through which the cosmic force of Infinite Intelligence can be harnessed and used by man.


These seven points are so easy to prove using positive statements and affirmations to change negative behaviour patterns, which of course are influenced by your thoughts.  

It is a well-known fact that one comes, finally, to believe whatever one repeats to one's self, whether the statement is true or false. Napoleon Hill

It is time to have faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥