Best Blogger Tips

29 May 2012

BECOME AWARE - Make The 12 Riches of Life Yours

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Make the 12 riches of life, yours.
My book Think and Grow Rich has been read by perhaps seven million men and women. In the twenty years since it was published I have been able to talk to some of these people, and I see that some have used the book to help them become rich in money only.
It is time to set down once more the twelve great riches of life:

1. A positive mental attitude

2. Sound physical health

3. Harmony in human relationships

4. Freedom from all forms of fear

5. The hope of future achievement

6. The capacity for faith

7. A willingness to share one's blessings

8. A labor of love as an occupation

9. An open mind on all subjects

10. Self-discipline in all circumstances

11. The capacity to understand others

12. Sufficient money

These are the riches which can and should go along with peace of mind. Notice I have set money in the last place, and this despite my insisting that it is very difficult to have peace of mind without sufficient money.

I set it there because you yourself will automatically give emphasis to money.
Now and then, therefore, I must remind you to de-emphasize it and remember this: Money will buy a great deal but it will not buy peace of mind--it only will help you find peace of mind. But neither money nor anything else can help you find peace of mind unless you begin the journey from within yourself.
Napoleon Hill
Source: Grow Rich with Peace of Mind Ballantine. Pgs. 67-68. From Napoleon Hill.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe that Hills' teachings are really fundamental.

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥