Best Blogger Tips

3 Jan 2013

A Different Story brings Different Results

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
A reminder and perfect way to begin and continue 2013.  Focus on what you really desire - stop believing the nonsensical and usually negative stories you keep telling yourself.

Continuing to tell stories of shortage only continues to contradict your desire for abundance, and you cannot have it both ways: You cannot focus upon unwanted and receive wanted.
You cannot focus upon stories about money that make you feel uncomfortable and allow into your experience what makes you feel comfortable.
A different story will bring different results: My thoughts are the basis for the attraction of all things that I consider to be good, which includes enough money, and health, for my comfort and joy.
--- Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥