Best Blogger Tips

22 Jan 2013

Even Though I'm Afraid EFT Script

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
The Emotional Freedom Technique was developed by Gary Craig, now retired.

It is an effective, non-invasive technique in which you use your fingers to tap on acupuncture points on your face and in the more advanced part, on your fingers, while talking out a particular problem that makes you feel bad.

Sounds simple and it is but there's a catch. EFT tapping is like a knock and answer setup. Someone knocks at the door (that's you tapping) and you answer by asking "who's there?". The unsuspected, underlying emotions that arise from tapping is the (who's there) question.

If you are not prepared to take responsibility for any feelings that arise from the EFT tapping - which brings up the root cause of your emotional problem - don't start. You should Learn EFT and how it could benefit you

An extremely useful EFT tapping script on fear and worry from EFT Expert Brad Yates. Try it at your own risk.

EFT Tapping Transcription: Fear and Worry
Side of the Hand:

Even though I'm afraid, I choose to love and accept myself.


Even though I'm afraid, I choose to love and forgive me.


Even though I'm afraid…


Even though I feel anxious and I'm worried, and it is not comfortable, I choose to dissolve these emotions.


And even though I'm afraid, I choose to deeply and completely


Love, accept and forgive myself


And all the people in my life who taught me to be so afraid.

Eyebrow (EB): All this fear


Side of the Eye (SE): all this fear


Under the Eye (UE): all this fear


Under the Nose (UN): I choose to release it.


Chin (CH): I choose to remove it.


Collarbone (CB): This anxiety


Under Arm (UA): This worry


Top of the head (TH): They do not help me.




EB: But part of me thinks they are beneficial to me.


SE: One part of me thinks I need to fear.


UE: Part of me thinks it necessary to worry.


UN: What if I am not worried,


UM: something unpleasant will happen.


CB: All this fear that something unpleasant is going to happen


UA: If I'm not afraid.


TH: If I'm not worried.




EB: But this fear is really uncomfortable.


SE: So the mere fact that I’m experiencing this


UE: means that something unpleasant is already happening.


UN: This is perhaps why Roosevelt said:


UM: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'


CB: And I spend a lot of time


UA: afraid of fear.


TH: being afraid of being afraid.




EB: imagining circumstances


SE: Which will cause anxiety.


UE: I get anxious just thinking.


UN: My fear is largely


UM: My anxiety is largely


CB: My concern is largely


UA: aroused by something that does not even happen.


TH: The threat exists only in my imagination.




EB: And if my experience is real


SE: If there are things I could or should fear,


UE: I choose to recognize them.


UN: I am able to handle these situations.


UM: to cope,


CB: or avoid,


UA: even if I choose not to be afraid.


TH: I release myself from all this fear that weighs on me.




EB: I'm free of this unpleasant anxiety.


SE: I release all my anxiety.


UE: releasing it at a cellular level.


UN: I release myself from any physical symptom.


UM: My heart can beat in a regular rhythm.


CB: My breathing is calm and relaxed.


UA: I can be calm and confident.


TH: because I can cope with life.




EB: I release any fear accumulated over the years.


SE: I accept that part of myself


UE: who needs to be afraid.


UN: It strives to protect me.


UM: it listens to the words that I heard.


CB: it saw things that I have experienced.


UA: I eliminate any fear that relates to my past.


TH: All the fear I felt




EB: and I decided to keep.


SE: And all the fear that others told me to feel.


UE: I do not need


UN: to feel their fear.


UM: To take care of me.


CL: I removed all my doubts about it.


UA: I eliminate my need to be afraid.


TH: I allow myself to relax.




EB: I allow myself to relax.


SE: I can relax.


UE: I allow myself to be calm and confident.


UN: I allow my body to calm down and choose trust.


UM: I allow myself permission to believe


CB: In everything I choose to believe,


UA: and all that I want to believe.


TH: Including myself.




EB: I choose to feel calm and confident.


SE: allowing myself to feel calm and confidence.


UE: I relax and breathe easily


UN: knowing that I can cope with life


UM: I can handle the situations that present themselves to me


CB: And make good decisions.


UA: I feel calm and sure of myself,


TH: In body, mind and spirit.



Take a deep breath… and a drink of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥