Best Blogger Tips

10 Sept 2013

Recite Napoleon Hill's Prayer of Gratitude

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Here's a superb demonstration on how to enliven your faith in yourself and the Universe or Source's unequalled and unending abundance, by demonstrating and enunciating your gratitude for what's positive in your life. This in turn for those of you who journal your appreciation daily increases your positive energy.
I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. ~Abraham Lincoln
Practising an attitude of gratitude increases your awareness of how good your life really is and attracts more abundance into your life :))
Trust me on this.

I've been thinking about faith a lot these past few months and what it really means as someone without any religious affiliation. Belief in myself is crucial and I've got that (now, that I've dealt with the excess baggage) yet I allow myself to be distracted by the other messes around which pull me away mentally and emotionally.

Naturally, I then switch to the actions and obvious needs of others. That's deliberate self-sabotage to avoid dealing with the main issue of why I was still unemployed when I have so much talent, need the money, and was desperate to get out of the Shelter where I live. I'm no longer desperate, thankfully. Now, I just want it - it's time to go.

That's where faith comes in and I must be on the right track since I've been getting these types of messages, as below, regularly enough to start paying attention.

People who meet me believe that I've got that "je ne sais quoi" that indefinable something but due to that blind spot that we all have, I don't see what they mean and so, I doubt myself sometimes. Then something happens to pull me up as if to say "girl, what the hell are you doing?". Hence the reason for thinking, searching and writing/posting about faith, focus, goals and meditation.

As there's no such thing as concidence, I found this wonderful missive today from Napoleon Hill on Active Faith and it's a must share. It reminds me of one of those Aha! moments I wrote about in a previous post Take a leap of faith and never look back.
Prayer may not change things for you, but it for sure changes you for things. ~Samuel M. Shoemaker
Bottom line - if you don't have faith, fake it until you do and this is a perfect way to juice yourself up!
Active Faith
Call to ACTION - Action Assignment #36:

Recite Napoleon Hill’s Prayer of Gratitude three times daily, morning, noon, and night, and notice your results. Focus on what you are grateful for in your life, and be aware of how your gratitude affects your awareness.

I give thanks daily, not for mere riches, but for wisdom with which to recognize, embrace, and properly use the great abundance of riches I now have at my command. I have no enemies because I injure no man for any cause, but I try to benefit all with whom I come in contact, by teaching them the way to enduring riches. I have more material wealth than I need because I am free from greed and covet only the material things I can use while I live. –Napoleon Hill

From Napoleon Hill Yesterday and Today newsletter 346

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yhteisö maist lähtijä hormoni lafontaine ajanjakso multa mielenterveys uhkakuva ?
mellakka riikonen talkootyö villa pohjata hienoinen sähkölaitos ravata forsberg
elpyä suorittaminen !

Feel free to surf to my blog post; pikavippejä

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥