Best Blogger Tips

5 Sept 2013

EFT Script - Eliminate Distractions and Attract What You Want

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
An easy and simple way to Eliminate Distractions, Issue #247, and focus on what is important to us, is EFT Master Carol Look's offering this time round. Distractions are things which block our view of the reality we want to create for ourselves.

I'm a long-term EFT tapper and became so when I learned how to get rid of emotional clutter from my life. That was amazing. I don't use it everyday on emotional upsets even though that's what it's there for.

EFT took me to the root cause of my emotional disarray as I like to call it and here's the disclaimer people. If you are not prepared to take responsibility for any emotional upset which will arise when you begin using EFT, stop right now.

EFT tapping can be used on almost anything the catch being that what you may think of as a one-off problem might have a deeper, unsuspected cause. Are you prepared to deal with it? If not, move on and find another non-invasive technique.
Eliminating Distractions

Imagine how much abundance would flow into your life if you could Eliminate Distractions... Your vibration would improve immediately and the abundance would start to flow...

I was being interviewed recently for an abundance telesummit, and the host asked all the listeners to Eliminate Distractions so they could be fully present for our interview. It was a good idea for the call, and a great idea for easier manifestation!

We all have way too many distractions in our lives these days. And these distractions dilute our "message" about our desires to the universe. Distractions can be emotional, energetic, or physical, and come in the form of conflicted feelings, negative thoughts, too many emails, too many commitments, feelings of self-doubt and low self-esteem, and anything else that gets in our way of having a clear, singular message of desire and expectation regarding abundance. Wow, there are a lot of distractions out there!

So... what's distracting you these days? Sometimes we don't even recognize these items as distractions because they just seem to be a part of "life" to us. Well, imagine how clear and pure your message and vibration of abundance (and life) would be if you could Eliminate Distractions...

1. So the first step is to recognize your biggest emotional and energetic distractions. Maybe you have poor time management skills, or you spend too much time watching television of surfing the internet, or you get lost in the past... (all tappable issues).

2. The second step is to clear these distractions from your daily life and from your mind. (Tapping, anyone?)

3. And the final step is to hone your abundance message and vibration again... from this new place of clarity. You will feel aligned, more energetic, and even more hopeful that what you want is truly on its way to you.

When you Eliminate Distractions from your life and your energy system, your desires become irresistible because they are so clear and simple that you actually attract what you want into your life with ease!

Our thoughts, feelings and behaviors carry energy...

Our vibration matters!

Remember that the Universe hears your vibration not your words. The principles of the Law of Attraction remind us that we will receive more of what we are "broadcasting" to the Universe when we are in alignment with it. When the universe is able to receive a clear message from you (no energetic interference from emotional conflicts) then the Law of Attraction starts to work in your favor. So when you are clear and feel inspired to Eliminate Distractions, the universe will support you.

Below you will find EFT setup phrases to help you be inspired to release your blocks to being able to attract what you want into your life.

When you change your vibration,
you will change your life.

Go ahead, raise your vibration
by being inspired to
Eliminate Distractions!

1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:

The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:

While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).

"Even though my life is way too full of distractions, I deeply and completely accept myself anyway."

"Even though I'm so emotionally distracted I can't be clear about what I want, I accept myself anyway."

"Even though I am completely distracted by too much information, I choose to love and accept myself anyway."

I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below.

You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (If you are new to EFT please view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)

***Now for the phrases that focus on the problem***

Eyebrow: "I have so many distractions in my life.."
Side of Eye: "I feel so distracted from what I truly want to focus on..."
Under Eye: "I'm really distracted by thoughts and feelings."
Nose: "I am so distracted I can't be clear..."
Chin: "I am emotionally and energetically distracted all the time."
Collarbone: "I'm so distracted I can't focus."
Under Arm: "I don't know how to Eliminate Distractions."
Head: "I feel distracted and don't know how to be clear."

***Now for the positive focus on the solution***

Eyebrow: "I want to clear out these emotional distractions."
Side of Eye: "I want to release the distraction of self-doubt."
Under Eye: "I want to eliminate energetic distractions from my life."
Nose: "I feel hopeful that I can eliminate all these distractions."
Chin: "I want to be clear about the abundance I want to attract."
Collarbone: "I feel inspired to Eliminate Distractions."
Under Arm: "I love feeling clear without all these distractions."
Head: "I choose to Eliminate Distractions and be clear about the abundance I want."

Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):

Thank You, Universe for teaching me how to Eliminate Distractions... I feel more aligned with abundance already!

Thank You, Universe for allowing me to feel inspired to Eliminate Distractions... I am looking forward to uplifting results!

Thank You, Universe for making it so easy for me to Eliminate Distractions... I feel the vibrational shift and power already!
Keep tapping, and enjoy using the Law of Attraction to bring more of what you want into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥