Best Blogger Tips

3 Sept 2013

EFT Script - Own the Vibration YOU Want

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
ALWAYS IN TUNE with my vibes,  CAROL LOOK'S Attracting Abundance, Issue #246 gives us the EFT script to Own the Vibration You Want...  

IMAGINE how much abundance would flow into your life if you could Own the Vibration You Want... Your situation would improve immediately!

What do I mean when I say: Own the Vibration You Want? Well, usually we dance around the issue, or only think about what we want occasionally, and we don't really hold the vibration of what we want in our body and mind with conviction. When we Own the Vibration... then we feel it, accept it and allow it into every cell in our bodies... and trust me, things will change in your life for the better!

SO WHAT'S the block? Only one important, crucial issue blocks us from totally being able to Own the Vibration we want - we usually don't know exactly what we want, and this - by the law of energy resonance - slows us down.

LET'S KEEP it simple - first things first - do you know what vibration you want to "own" in your life? This is critical. The universe doesn't recognize wishy-washy, weak, unclear, mediocre vibrations or desires. The universe is truly interested in hearing exactly what you want, loud and clear. Mixed messages yield mixed results... always have and always will.

And when we have mixed vibrations, or we strongly "own" two opposing vibrations, we feel stuck, and it becomes energetically impossible to attract what we want into our lives.

SO THE FIRST step is to focus on what you want and choose the vibration you want to own - and choose it carefully... It's not that you can't choose another vibration at a later time, it's just that it needs to be a vibration you are truly excited about and you need to have a very strong focus.

DO YOU WANT a vibration of peace to enter your life? Joy? Abundance? Ease? Clarity? Generosity? Magic? Once you decide what you want and choose to own it, you can align every cell in your body and mind with behaviors, thoughts and feelings that match it. And the manifestation process will begin...

WHEN YOU OWN the Vibration You Want, then, and only then, does your desire become irresistible, and you actually attract what you want into your life with ease.

Our thoughts, feelings and behaviors carry energy... Our vibration matters!

REMEMBER that the Universe hears your vibration not your words. The principles of the Law of Attraction remind us that we will receive more of what we are "broadcasting" to the Universe when we are in alignment with it. When the universe is able to receive a clear message from you (no energetic interference from emotional conflicts) then the Law of Attraction starts to work in your favor. So when you are clear and feel inspired to Own the Vibration You Want, the universe will support you.

BELOW you will find EFT setup phrases to help you be inspired to release your blocks to being able to attract what you want into your life.

When you change your vibration, you will change your life.

Go ahead, raise your vibration by being inspired to Own the Vibration You Want!

**************************** ****************************

1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:

The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:

While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).

"Even though I haven't decided exactly what I want yet, I deeply and completely accept myself anyway."

"Even though I'm really not sure what I want yet and that's why I'm giving mixed messages, I accept myself anyway."

"Even though I can't get clear about which vibration I want to own, I choose to love and accept myself anyway."


I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (If you are new to EFT please view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)

***Now for the phrases that FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM***

Eyebrow: "I haven't decided what I want yet..."

Side of Eye: "I feel confused about which vibration I want to own..."

Under Eye: "I'm surprised I don't know what I want yet!"

Nose: "I don't know how to decide which vibration to own..."

Chin: "I want to feel inspired to own a vibration, but I'm scared."

Collarbone: "I'm afraid to make such a commitment!"

Under Arm: "I don't know which vibration to choose."

Head: "I feel stuck about making a decision."

***Now for the positive FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION***

Eyebrow: "I want to stop feeling undecided about my vibration."

Side of Eye: "I know what I want, I'm just afraid to own it."

Under Eye: "I want to want to choose a very powerful vibration."

Nose: "I feel hopeful that I can choose the right vibration for me."

Chin: "I'm feeling clearer already."

Collarbone: "I feel inspired to Own the Vibration I want."

Under Arm: "I love feeling as if I can Own the Vibration I Want."

Head: "I choose to Own the Vibration I Want."

******************************

Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):

Thank You, Universe for teaching me how to Own the Vibration I Want... I feel more aligned with abundance already!

Thank You, Universe for allowing me to feel inspired to Own the Vibration I Want... I am looking forward to uplifting results!

Thank You, Universe for making it so easy for me to Own the Vibration I Want... I feel the vibrational shift and power already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥