Best Blogger Tips

21 Jan 2014

EFT SCRIPT - Take The Lid Off!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
White Chinese Hibiscus
Source: Ajaytao
Start a Gratitude Journal. It trains the brain to begin focusing on things you like about your life. Watch what happens to your life when you do! ~Christie Marie Sheldon


I love EFT tapping and it's simple to learn EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique and how it can benefit you. 

Here is a superb EFT script - Take the Lid Off! - from EFT Master Carol Look and I feel amazing since I've been practicing - jazzed up and rearing to go in whatever direction I choose. Hopefully you will feel the same.
Only those good feelings will attract abundance into your life so you got to work it for all its worth and practice every day. Get rid of the underlying stressor first because EFT will not allow you to cheat which means that if you're feeling angry, hurt or whatever on a particular  issue, you must first get it out of the way with, you guessed it, EFT.

I'm a fan as you can tell but listen, if the Emotional Freedom Technique is not your cup of tea, try something else. The beauty about EFT is that it works on everything and it's never failed me yet from flying off the handle to feeling hurt to dealing with childhood trauma, EFT was there for me!
Take the Lid Off!

Imagine how much abundance would flow into your life if you could Take the Lid Off... You would immediately improve your positive vibration which means success and abundance would start to flow into your life.

Are you tired of stopping yourself and getting in your own way? Our limiting beliefs and conflicted emotions about success and abundance make up our "lid" that blocks us from moving forward. Sadly, it's way too easy to get in your own way!

It's time to Take the Lid Off of you - off of your potential, off of your abundance, and off of your capacity to attract what you want in your life. If you truly want to become more successful, you need to release the emotions that get in your way and break through the limiting beliefs that put the "lid" on you in the first place.

Below you will find EFT setup phrases to help you be inspired to release your blocks to being able to attract what you want into your life.

1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:

The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:

While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).

"Even though I'm afraid to Take the Lid Off, I deeply and completely accept myself anyway."

"Even though I'm not sure what to expect when I Take the Lid Off, I accept myself and my feelings."

"Even though I'm not sure I really know how to Take the Lid Off, I love and accept myself anyway."

I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (If you are new to EFT please view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)


***Now for the phrases that focus on the problem***

Eyebrow: "I'm afraid to change..."

Side of Eye: "I'm afraid to Take the Lid Off ..."

Under Eye: "It sounds like a lot of work."

Nose: "I'm not sure I know how to move forward."

Chin: "I'm a little scared to Take the Lid Off."

Collarbone: "I'm not sure I know what to do."

Under Arm: "And I'm a little scared of changing."

Head: "I'm afraid of what everyone else might think..."

***Now for the positive focus on the solution***

Eyebrow: "I want to Take the Lid Off now."

Side of Eye: "I want to feel good about moving forward."

Under Eye: "I want to feel inspired to Take the Lid Off."

Nose: "I'm looking forward to feeling lighter and happier..."

Chin: "I want to be inspired to Take the Lid Off."

Collarbone: "I love feeling excited about moving forward."

Under Arm: "I deserve to Take the Lid Off."

Head: "I choose to Take the Lid Off now."

******************************

Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):

Thank You, Universe for teaching me how to Take the Lid Off my abundance... I feel more aligned with abundance already!

Thank You, Universe for allowing me to feel inspired to Take the Lid Off my success... I am looking forward to uplifting results!

Thank You, Universe for making it so easy for me to Take the Lid Off... I feel the vibrational shift and power already!




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥