Best Blogger Tips

23 Oct 2009

Have Faith and Get What You Desire: Feelings Solidify Your Faith

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
This is the first installment in Napoleon Hill's second chapter on - Faith - the second step towards riches in Think and Grow Rich.

Step one - Desire - has already been covered. Let's start with his definition of faith:


Faith is a state of mind which may be induced or created by affirmations or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind through auto-suggestion.


This is a big, substantive chapter even though it is twenty pages shorter than chapter one on Desire. The first six pages filled me up and gave me so much food for thought, and lit up so many bulbs in my head that I had to stop. I have reread them a few times and need to do that some more.
This chapter is very significant because I have been struggling with the belief - maybe yes, maybe no - that I will get what I desire. I know it is because of a lack of self-confidence on my part.

In fact, all that is required is to focus on what you want and let go. Simple and difficult at the same time! I'm there now which is fantastic. Now I know that my feelings solidify my faith.

For those of you reading this for the first time, know that applying any one of Hill's thirteen steps to riches will get you there - that's what he said. When you have faith, and you desire what you want intensely, you will get it. The great man also said: 

Repeat a thought long enough 
and often enough 
and the subconscious will record it, 
accept it as fact,
and act upon it by the quickest means possible.

  • When faith is blended with the vibration of thought, the subconscious mind instantly picks up the vibration, translates it into its spiritual equivalent, and transmits it to Infinite Intelligence. Just like prayer. 
Sounds familiar, doesn't it.  We call it the law of attraction, and Abraham/Hicks calls it The Vortex. When I am in it, I am home, and everything I desire naturally flows to me, as it will for you. It is quite simply, magical...
  • Love and faith are spiritual, and sex is purely biological. When these three major, positive emotions are blended together they create an instantaneous link between the finite and infinite i.e. the mind of man and Infinite Intelligence. Any thought that is attached to this trio of powerful emotions is acted upon immediately.
  • Faith, love and sex, when combined with any thought give that thought more power and greater action than any one of these emotions could do by itself.
  • A positive (or negative) feeling together with a focussed thought are changed to their spiritual equivalent in the subconscious, then transmitted to Infinite Intelligence, Source, God, the vortex, or whatever you call it. Only this form of energy gets a response from Infinite Intelligence.
  • All thoughts which carry strong emotions that are mixed with faith begin to immediately translate themselves into the physical or material equivalent. 
For example: you wish a particular person would call you, and they do.  Or you are thinking of that jerk in the office and planning to give him what for if he bothers you again, and guess what happens...  Or, you need a certain pair of shoes desperately and you want to pay just so much for it, you walk into a particular store "by chance" and...  You should not be surprised, you created the vibration that brought the event to you.

Faith is the head chemist of the mind. 
  Napoleon Hill



Check out Nancy Stremmel's Mindbridge-LOA for lots more about Think and Grow Rich.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥