Best Blogger Tips

27 Aug 2009

6 Ways to Prevent Fatigue and Worry : End Worry Now

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I woke up worrying which is a very bad way to start the day.

Then, and I have no idea how, a Dale Carnegie document  appeared on my screen when I tried to Stumble an article from Inspired Abundance on greater persistence in achieving goals.

I ignored it the first time and tried to Stumble the article again, and the document got larger. The article wasn't StumbledUpon but what I got was so much better!

So I stopped everything and started reading it and it's only after that that I understood. It's all about ending worry and I'm all for that. I'm going to do some EFT to lift the cloud right after I finish this post.
 


Here's what popped up on my screen - Dale Carnegie's six ways to prevent fatigue and worry and keep your energy and spirits high.

  1. Rest before you get tired.
  2. Learn to relax at your work.
  3. Learn to relax at home.
  4. Apply these four good workings habits:
        a. Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the immediate problem at hand.
        b. Do things in the order of their importance.
        c. When you face a problem, solve it then and there if you have the facts to make a decision.
        d. Learn to organize, deputize, and supervise.

    5.  Putting enthusiasm into your work will prevent fatigue and worry.
    6.  Remember, no one was ever killed by lack of sleep. It is worrying about insomnia that does the damage - not the insomnia itself.

A few reminders that you might want to keep in mind:
  • Worry only seems to be necessary. Eckhart Tolle
  • Worrying is the easiest and most popular way to negate happiness. Anxiety Culture
  • Don't fuss about trifles. Don't permit little things - the mere termites of life - to ruin your happiness. Dale Carnegie



Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥