Best Blogger Tips

20 Aug 2009

Gratitude For My Difficulties: It's Time To Let Be

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Since we are spiritual beings living a human existence, it's damn hard to get a handle on all that's happening to us and around us. Don't you agree? Well I think so anyway and since it my blog ...

So today, I offer gratitude for my difficulties. I thank the universe for revealing to me, during my morning meditation, that I am creating my own difficulties by expecting results the hard way! Sad but true.

I am so grateful to understand that even though I knew it intellectually, all I have to do is expect what I want and let be and not put "what ifs" in the way, to make my life more difficult.

I am grateful to let my imagination roam and accept that it is so very easy. Yes, it is time to let be.

I am exceedingly grateful for my difficulties that teach me the lessons I need to learn!

Thank you God.




Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥