Best Blogger Tips

20 Jan 2011

EFT Script - Tapping for Miracles In A Brand New Year – Ask For What You Desire

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
cultivated Angraecum eburneum, South Miami, FL...Image via Wikipedia
We all know that we are not alone yet many of us feel that way sometimes, particularly in circumstances where we have to do it all ourselves or feel that way.

We do not ask for help and that is a crime!

If you are like me though, you develop this terrible habit in your youth and then it takes hold and is hard to stop "doing it all yourself".
And so the habit of self-reliance set in but it is isolating and wrong. Support is always available — ask for help in your heart and it will present itself to you in the most appropriate way.
Ask out loud as well. It will not kill you and all the person can say is 'no' or 'yes'. So go ahead; surprise yourself today.

In fact, why not do it right now. Stop reading this and go ask for what you need.

This tapping for miracles script
from Margaret M Lynch, an EFT expert, covers all the basics of asking for help to remove the blockages and accept miracles. It is excellent!

I perked right up after one complete round after feeling afraid and depressed after being fired for the first time in my life in 2010. The tightening in my gut translating to "I'm scared that I won't find another job" completely disappeared.

I completed 7 rounds in both the negative and positive sections. 

Normally, I repeat each round 10 times to ensure I bring up all the garbage but this time it was not necessary. All the tears and fears came rolling on out. Wonderful!

Now, I repeat as necessary and knew, I had to share this it.

For newbies to the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – this technique is exactly what you need when you feel separate from the whole. 

Crinum moorei Hook. f. Pearly white fragrant f...Crinum Moorei HookIn other words, when you feel unhappy for any reason. Tap as often as necessary, in the washroom at work, on the bus (saying the words in your mind) etc. 

And if you care that people look at you funny, just tell them it is a Chinese technique which technically it is — patterned after acupuncture but without the needles. So there! 

But before you do all that, learn how to tap!

Now back to Margaret Lynch's tapping for miracles script from her newsletter...

She has "tapped" into the core here with this new script — fear of going forward on our own, feeling that we are alone again, hesitant about asking for the support we desire (maybe even from those who have not helped us in the past).

Subscribe to her newsletter to receive all of her offers directly — scripts and more! Here we go – enjoy tapping!
ROUND 1:  I have to make everything happen on my own (there's no support!)
Karate Chop Point:


Even though the truth is I have to make it happen,
it’s all on me,
I’ve got to do it,
I accept all of me.


Even though I have to make this happen,
I feel that pressure, that constriction,
but I can’t just let this go!
I accept all of my feelings.


Even though the truth is, it’s all me.
There's no one supporting me, no miracles showing up.
I have to make this happen.
Otherwise I will fail, and that will be all on me.
I love and accept myself anyway.


Tapping Through the Points:


It is all on me.
It’s always been on me.
I can’t just trust.
I can’t let go.
That would be slacking off
I have to make this happen,
Make it happen with my will,
With my own two hands,
My blood sweat and tears.
It’s exhausting,
But I keep doing it.
I've got to make this happen.
Not a lot of fun in that.
A lot of pressure,
A lot of desperation,
Always battling failure.
So much at stake.
I can’t just trust in the Universe
That would be crazy
I’ve got to do it
It’s all me.


WOW, that was some heavy stuff!


That likely brought up some emotion. So, now let's tap through another round...

Round 2:
  I am open to the Divine co-creating with me!
Karate Chop Point:


Even though I’ve built a life making
stuff happen and I often say, oh I’ll
just do it myself, I usually do it better,
and I do it to my standards, I’m open
to the idea that there’s a conflict in this
for me. Because I’m not very open to help.


Even though I love getting stuff done,
I love making great things happen, I’m open
to the idea, that I could be an amazing achiever,
and have an open window to streams of Divine
brilliance, Divine guidance, inspiration, even
miracles. That makes all my achieving fun.


Even though I’ve operated this way for a
long time, saying, "No thanks, I got it. I’ve
got to do it all myself." I’m now opening a window,
and I’m propping it open with a stick, so I
can’t close it easily. This window is open to
the Divine co-creating with me. I actually
don’t need to do everything myself.


The truth is I can’t always see the big
picture. I don’t really know the mind of
God. Maybe the Divine is trying to give me
more than I’ve even dreamed of.


Tapping Through the Points:


I’ve been doing it this way for a long time.
If I trust and let go,
Would I judge myself a slacker?
Or naïve?
I wonder what would happen,
If I open this window
And allowed the Divine
To stream into my life,
Bringing me more brilliance,
More inspiration,
Absolute miracles,
Co-creating with me.
I wonder how that would feel.
I wonder how it would feel in my body,
To achieve that way.
This would feel different.
REALLY different.


I surrender a bit a of my control
I surrender a bit of my old story
I surrender a bit of achieving ego
I open to help
I open to miracles
I open the divine co-creating with me!




WOW, that feels much better! 
Now, instead of saying "I have to make it happen." try saying it this way:


"I love making it happen and watching the universe line up MIRACLES to support every step I take!"

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥