Best Blogger Tips

26 May 2011

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Till Death Do Us Part - Really?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
SOFFFFT     Image by fabiogis50 Now here's a lovely little lesson from Abraham-Hicks. I remember they mentioned it before and it struck me as quite valid though some or lots of you probably won't agree. It's like that ghastly line in marriage vows to "love and obey".

Let me know what you think...

That "death do us part" thing is a protective mechanism. It says, "I don't trust me, and I don't trust you to be in a place where we are evoking the best from each other. And so, just to make sure, let's promise that even if we don't, we'll suffer it out together." Every law, sacred or secular, that we have ever seen in your environment has always come from a place of disconnection, from a place of protectiveness.
~Abraham

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥