Best Blogger Tips

29 Aug 2013

EFT Script: My Needs are Not Important as Others'

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Another fun and fab EFT script from Expert Extraordinaire Brad Yates called My Needs are not as Important as Others’. All about EFT is where you'll find the tapping points if you are new to EFT.

YOU must take responsibility for yourself and any emotions which may arise as a result of EFT tapping.

Side of the Hand: Even though I need to make these sacrifices,
I choose to love and accept myself.
Even though I need to make these sacrifices,
I choose to love and honor myself.
Even though I need to make these sacrifices,
I need to give up
what I might feel that I need,
so that others needs are met first.
And, hopefully there will be some left over for me.
It could be about anything,
But, I need to let others get theirs first.
I need to wait my turn,
And my turn is always last.
Maybe in the past,
I sometimes wanted to be first,
and, I got scolded for that
So, now I know,
It’s safest to wait to go last.
And, if that means I might not get anything, that’s ok.
That’s better than being first and being selfish.
I need to make this sacrifice
in order to be a good person.
I choose to deeply and completely
Love, honor, and accept myself,
and, anyone else,
including all those people
who could have contributed to this problem 
Eyebrow Point (EB): I need to make this sacrifice
Side of Eye (SE): I need to wait
Under the Eye (UE): I need to let others go first
Under the Nose (UN): Because I talk too much
Under the Mouth (UM): I talk too much
Collarbone (CB): I take up other people’s time
Under the Breast (UB): I’ve been too selfish
Under the Arm (UA): I get my needs met
Top of the Head(TH): and the expense of others

EB: and, I was told that makes me a bad person
SE: makes me a selfish person
UE: it makes me a rude person
UN: it makes me an uncaring person
UM: and, I don’t want to be that
CB: so, I let everyone go before me
UB: as long as there is someone else who wants something
UA: I am going to let them go before me
TH: I’m going to stand there holding the door open

EB: maybe when no one else is showing up
SE: I’ll go and see if anything is left
UE: and, even if there isn’t anything left
UN: at least I’ve been a nice person
UM: all this need to be the nice person
CB: all this need to be the self-sacrificing person
UB: all this need to be a martyr
UA: putting others needs before my own
TH: 24/7

EB: I don’t want anyone to think that I am selfish
SE: I don’t want anyone to think that I am uncaring
UE: I don’t want anyone thinking that I believe I am more important than others
UN: so, I make it look like they are more important than I am
UM: and, that is not working for me
CB: it’s only getting one need met
UB: the need to be self-sacrificing
UA: in order to look like I’m being nice
TH: and, that’s not to say

EB: that there are times
SE: when it makes sense to let others go first
UE: but, I feel I always have to do it
UN: and I choose to release that
UM: no one is more important than I am
CB: maybe no one is less important UB: but, no one is more important
UA: no one is more deserving
TH: if I were on a plane with my girls

EB: and there was a loss in cabin pressure
SE: I know the drill
UE: I have to put my own mask on first
UN: and then put it on my girls
UM: my needs have to get met, too
CB: because I am important
UB: and, I have a lot to offer
UA: and, me getting my needs met
TH: benefits a lot of people

EB: if I put the mask on the girls first
SE: and, then I passed out
UE: is that really in their best interest?
UN: because, that’s not the last thing I have to offer them
UM: I have so much more to offer them
CB: and, I have so much to offer the world
UB: and to be able to offer it fully
UA: I have needs that need to get met
TH: it’s important that I get certain things

EB: or let go of certain things
SE: like I do on this teleclass
UE: when I speak up with what is going on for me
UN: it benefits a lot of people
UM: the issue that I am dealing with
CB: might be bothering a lot of other people, too
UB: someone else is going to get benefit from it
UA: and, as I let it go
TH: I have greater freedom

EB: to share my gifts and talents
SE: so, by speaking up
UE: and moving forward
UN: that’s not just selfish
UM: it’s benefiting a lot of people
CB: and, there may have been times in the past
UB: where I didn’t think as much as I could have
UA: and, I might have rushed in a lot more than I needed to
TH: and, it’s not because I am a bad person

EB: and, I wish the teachers could have said to me
SE: let’s let someone else go first this time
UE: without shaming me
UN: if they simply said,
UM: “We are coming up with a system that is fair for everyone.”
CB: Because some people are shy
UB: and we need to find something that works for them, too
UA: and, it’s really great that you are more out there
TH: that’s a fantastic quality

EB: don’t lose it
SE: and, maybe there’s ways to temper it
UE: but, not by shutting yourself down
UN: I felt the need to go to the other extreme
UM: so, as to avoid being shamed again
CB: I needed to do that to protect myself
UB: I forgive myself for misunderstanding
UA: I might even forgive these teachers for not knowing better
TH: I’m releasing the past pain

EB: releasing the past shame
SE: all those times
UE: where I felt I got my hand slapped
UN: for speaking up
UM: all those times I got my hand slapped
CB: for talking too much
UB: all those times I became afraid
UA: that there would be all kinds of negative consequences
TH: if I spoke up

EB: and I’m healing
SE: releasing that past pain
UE: releasing that past shame
UN: releasing it at a cellular level
UM: releasing it all the way through my past
CB: setting myself free
UB: so that I can do more good more for the world
UA: I am setting myself free
TH: In body, mind, and spirit

Take a deep breath… and a drink of water.
 
 "I'd say that I think the most revolutionary act that you can commit in our society today is to be happy."
Hunter Doherty "Patch" Adams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg
it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this
website.

My website ... diet programs

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥