Best Blogger Tips

9 Oct 2010

10 Favourite POSTS Rx-ing for the Soul: Sip, Pause, Savour and Reflect

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
IMG_2534Image by giobi via Flickr
Here's my good news for the day – 10 favourite posts from the incredible Dr Judith Rich that knocked my socks off. I suggest that you sip, pause, savour and reflect to allow the full taste to bloom in your mouth. 




Her words strike a chord on first read even when you're tempted to dismiss them out of hand but they stay with you, making you think.

Then come the aha! moments and that is the beauty of her words.

I don't know how she does it so beautifully - must be her connection to Infinite Intelligence otherwise it wouldn't be possible. She always has the subject and us human beings dead to rights! Definitely Rx-ing for the Soul...

Do comment and tell me what specifically touched you or do you think I'm just full of it. Feel free to let me know.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥