Best Blogger Tips

4 Oct 2010

It's The Thought That Counts

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Ideas ChallengeImage via Wikipedia
Here's some food for thought today... perspectives, ideas and contrast – that's why we're here and it's our choice to use them or leave them.

I came upon MerhabaAbi's comment on the Living page of HuffPost in response to Cara Barker's article 5 Steps to get your life back on track and it stuck with me.

I enjoy learning other peoples perspectives and I like to contrast and compare their ideas with my own and then decide which works better for me. 
Sometimes, I even decide to go with my thoughts rather than the ideas I hear from others.  It's like when you ask someone for advice and they get mad because you didn't follow their suggestion.  
You didn't ask them to command your life, you just asked them their opinion so you had more ideas to choose from than the few you come up with in your own head. It is a compliment just to be asked. MerhabaAbi

Don't you love the ending though... Cheers my friend!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥