Best Blogger Tips

27 Nov 2010

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Practice Asking Your Heart Before Asking Your Mind

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
HeartImage via WikipediaI have been receiving Morning Messages for a while now – there are 88 – and the 18 November 2010 message really struck home as my life is nothing to write home about. 

One of my Twitter pals tuned me onto Morning Messages and I am so grateful he did.

I strongly suggest that you subscribe. The Messages are so very uplifting.

Here's the particular paragraph from the 18 November 2010 message that got to me. This is my thought for today.

It is the intelligence of the heart that will guide and uplift you in all your actions.  Practice asking your heart before asking your mind. Practice bridging and connecting the heart's intelligence with the brain's intelligence.  Practice radiating unconditional love, joy, gratitude, and appreciation from the heart, not from the mind. Practice sending your love and gratitude to the planet. Practice sending gratitude and appreciation to any challenge or situation you desire to transform. Allow yourself to see and experience your sacred heart space as spacious, infinite, expanded, and whole. 



©2010 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.  www.morningmessages.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥