Best Blogger Tips

21 Dec 2010

Choose The Situation You Are In or Lose Control of The Plot

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
A Danish Christmas tree illuminated with burni...A Danish Christmas tree via Wikipedia
If you want to solve your problem you have to accept responsibility for it. You have to deliberately choose it; it is your only way out.

This means increasing your awareness of your world.
David Gikandi, author of A Happy Pocket Full of Money suggests one way to choose it. I have used his suggestion and my goodness, what a change I created:


Here is a shortcut to solving problems, including financial ones. 

Whenever you are faced with a confusing, unclear, or problematic situation, look at it and say, "I am that." And truly accept it, for you caused it and  separation is an illusion. 

Then ask yourself, "Why am I that?" All confusion and  fear will disappear, and solutions will  automatically start to appear in the face of your "I am that" awareness. This applies to any situation, actually not just to a problem.

Choose the situation you are in or lose control of the plot. It is your life you know. YOU decide what you want and what is unacceptable.

If you don't like it, change it.

So, end the year right people and start off the coming new year on a brand new footing.

Merry Christmas to you all!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥