Best Blogger Tips

20 Jul 2009

The Anguish of Wanting and Not Knowing The Way Back

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

Soothing myself
Sabotaging myself
Help
Need to find self
What am I doing
Sitting on the shelf
Help

Always want to go further
Want to know her
Life's not for her
Just adore her
Get to know her
That's what you're there for




Be kind
Be gentle
Take her under your mantle
Do that for her

Eat, shit, sleep
No life
Not a peep
So what do I do
To keep myself and I
On even street
With a place to meet and greet

Beat feet
Know thy beat
Gold in the heart
That's a start
Feels more like
Cold in the heart

Blazing stark
It's dark
Did you know Darth
Yeah, Vader in the park
Means it's way dark

So how to get back
Blow back
Like a stink fart
The miasma coiling
Roiling, stinking
That's what I'm smelling

Find the way back
Choose the path
What a crock
It's so fucking dark
Can't even see the park

I'm caught in a crack
Despairing and all that
Where's the way back
Silly girl, don't you know
You can't ever go
Back to where you were

So move on now
With what you know
Take it easy slow
Something will blow
That, you've got to know
Only way to go

Face forward
And trust in the lord
Now that's awkward
It rhymes on a dime
Not voluntary mine
The word universe is fine
For me, the non-religious kind
But then again
It's all in the mind.

Sept07


 

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥