Best Blogger Tips

9 Jul 2009

Feminine Energy - What Is It And How Do We Use This Feminine Energy

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Braveheart Women recently interviewed Rori Raye on A Braveheart View She's a dating advice coach and they were talking about the feminine energy.

What is feminine energy? We misuse it thinking that that's what the man wants or expects or quite simply, we ignore the feeling; or hide behind our action, masculine-oriented self that we project on-the-job. Because we feel vulnerable.


Rori Raye impressed me with her clear and honest assessment of us women and I recognized my schema in some of what she said. Her message is ladies, be authentic.

As I move from a self-conscious, deliberately masculine-acting female to a woman who is embracing her feminine energy, I'm discovering more information about this. It's synchronicity at work!

I love it when things come together, don't you! Here's to sharing...

Rori's interview on dating
Rori Raye




Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥