Best Blogger Tips

21 Jul 2009

I Am Grateful For Being Bare

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

I am so damn grateful for being bared
With the lessons I learnt today
And particularly to Wayne Dyer
Whom I admire
For being inspired

I had such a shitty afternoon
Been running away from myself
For a week
Can't settle
And what did I do
I exchanged poo with other people too
In sum, I shat on them

I could not believe what I said
I, the hypocrite
Criticize others in public
When I see them doing harm
And today I disrespected two strangers
And hurt myself in the process
I am so grateful to them



So I offer profound, heartfelt gratitude today
To the universe
For holding up the mirror
And showing me my bigoted face
So lacking in grace

There was no reason for my action
Fluctuating between anxiety and fear
Because I've lost my focus
And can't seem to get it back
I am grateful for being bare

My vibe has been whacked
And I've been smacking myself stupid
And ended up skidding
Where I shouldn't have been messing
I am grateful for that too

This incident reminded me that I am in charge
No one else but me
To embody the qualities I choose
And not loose myself on others
To create blues
I am so grateful for this mess I made

Returning home
I discovered Wayne Dyer's quotes
Each and every one
Hit with a bang
It made me feel so small
And I am grateful for that too
I have a lot of refining to do

So I am grateful for this blog
Where I can share without measure
I'm grateful for the two fabulous teachers
I encountered today

I am grateful for embodying who I am
And facing up to my responsibility
Of becoming truly
And breaking down each and every barrier
One after another
As I continue to love and nurture who I am
Warts and all
I am grateful for being bare.



Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥