Best Blogger Tips

20 Jul 2009

A Prayer In Your Ear: A Life Not Mine

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

A prayer in your ear
Praying
What's that thing
What are they saying
What's it mean
A prayer to hear


Down on your knees
That's religion breed
I'm not into knees
What's it please
Seems strange to me



What's religion
Well, it's communion
Not for one and all
Just for those who fear they'll fall
And want to save their soul
Being led by a troll




Not for me, no siree
Religion's a cross
Forced to suck it up tough
Over and above the cuss
That's rough


At first I sucked up
Was young and soft
When mummy vomit up
I swallow and cough


Then year seven come
I started to question
Got one reaction
Put up, shut up and read up
That put my back up
By year nine
I had done my time




Sunday school
Hypocrisy rule
First communion
A whipping tool
Knees to the ground


Kiss this man hand
And be spared celestial harm
No way man
Obstination raw
No way, uh uh
You have to
It's the law


I refuse
Forced to lose
Wounds opened
Started to ooze
Hidden away inside
I couldn't just be
So became a zombie


You hit me


Hurt me
Shout at me
Blame me endlessly
Disrespect me
Nothing I didn't see


Rape me
That woke me
Tried to tell mummy
But she screamed at me
So what's a girl to be
Nobody really


See reality
Nope, not me
Not worth it to me
I'm just a kiddie
I'll live inside me
Do what you want to me
I'll survive
I'm not live


Just representing a life
Until I die
Got no life
So what the fuck
You telling me
A prayer in your ear
Absolutely, oh yeah!

Sept07


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥