Best Blogger Tips

15 Sept 2009

Gratitude For Love In A Temple: It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This People

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I am so grateful to be alive and well and in vibrant health! 
Warm and clean and living in a lovely, harmonious home dreaming the future I want into being and taking action where I can.  


I'm grateful to have the space and time to change my negative thinking fostered by false beliefs and focus on bringing good, positive outcomes into my life experience.


I am so grateful for my meal today and my fabulously functioning body that ejects waste efficiently after every meal.


My body is my temple and I love it!  It looks better and better every single day as I grow and exercise more.  

Love in a temple is what it is. How could it be any better than this? 

Nobody could love me as much as I love myself now in all my imperfection. 
I am so grateful for love.



I am growing. 
I have obliterated my emotional barriers  - fear of success, fear of failure and fear of change.  Green grass beckons from the other side. 

I am stepping out of the old groove of thoughts and creating new pathways to a life of unlimited everything. 

I am so grateful to be here now. 
I want it all or better! 

How about joining me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥