Best Blogger Tips

28 Sept 2009

Miracles Happen Every Day: Get Happy, Have Faith and Expect One

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

Money is not the be-all and end-all of our existence. Sure we need it but it's just an energy that flows and evolves and grows when we are in harmony with Source.

This means that even when life sucks, suck it up and find one positive in the situation, then say Look how much I love myself. Magic phrase courtesy of the Magic Pill.

Distract yourself and concentrate on anything that feels good and get happy doing that. I know for a fact that miracles happen every day and every time we need and demand it, we get one. Trust it. Have faith. It is all about trusting your life to unfold perfectly.



And I am the last person I would expect to hear this from. My mother worked on my religious  brainwashing until I was eight years old when religion was de rigueur and the cure-all for her.  So the word faith always had negative connotations for me. Not any more!

This just shows how far I've come and I'm grateful, so very grateful to the Universe - to have become a little bit more by understanding this, and I'm grateful for miracles.  Look how much I love myself!



Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥