Best Blogger Tips

9 Sept 2009

How To Change Your Thoughts, Empower Yourself and Change Your Life

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

My purpose in life is to speak my truth in my authentic voice, inspire others to do the same and share what I learn. I am on a journey of self-improvement and self empowerment to be the best that I can be.

I have run a successful small business, hopped continents for a living for 7 years, worked for huge corporations and organizations and swallowed a lot of shit. I fired my job 2 years ago and set up this blog in March 2009.  Suffice it to say that I'm having a helluva lot of fun now.

But things are still rough in one area. I've smashed through the barrier of my 3 false beliefs, fear of change, fear of failure and fear of success. Wallace D.Wattles would say fear of poverty and fear of change. But I'm still stuck because I haven't yet developed a new way of thinking.



I need to create new thought patterns. You see, when we change our thoughts, we really do change our lives. Wayne Dyer said it first.  Most of our daily thoughts are repetitive and were programmed in childhood. A lot of it is complete crap as well.

Thinking is the only freedom you truly have. No one can ever take this away from you, so use it! Here are useful, actionable and effective methods to change your thoughts, empower yourself and change your life. Of course, the techniques would be useless if they're not used.

I hope that you find at least one of these 9 suggestions useful to empower yourself to change your thoughts. It will definitely change your life!


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥