Best Blogger Tips

30 Sept 2009

When I'm In the Vortex... I'm Home

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Abraham-Hicks explains the vortex. When I'm in the vortex... I'm home.

I love being there.
I love that I was willing to depart from the Source to stir things up.
I love admiring people.
I love not thinking.
I love being.






I abandon control.
I proclaim that I release my resistance to what is.
I liberate myself from the past, to make space for new, beneficial experiences in my life.
I attract what I want in life.

It's time for me to understand what the vortex is.
I don't know what the hell it is but I'm going in.
I'm going to feel my way in.

It feels like answers to questions.
It feels like love.
It feels like clarity.
It's my time to reap the benefits of the work I've done.
My power is in the vortex




When you're outside of the vortex, nothing goes right.
Stop, take a breath and calm down. When you do, you become inspired and things start to go right again. Because you're in the vortex.



Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥