Best Blogger Tips

7 Jan 2010

Tap Into Wealth with EFT: EFT Tapping Into Life's Unlimited Abundance

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
This EFT wealth tapping script is Magnus' December 2009 Christmas gift to us. 

If you don't know EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique, learn about EFT.

In a nutshell, it's a finger-tapping acupressure technique used on the face and chest meridians to relieve emotional anxieties.

If you don't know EFT at all, this post will not enlighten you. Watch the learn EFT video, and follow the links there or on Magnus' website.

Magnus' Wealth tapping script

Repeat each phrase below once for each point, and tap each point about 7 times before going on to the next. Don't worry about whether or not the phrase is true for you - tap it anyway, all the phrases are positive so it can't do any harm.

Do this every day for 21 days. If you miss one day, count the next day as a new day one. You are training yourself to think differently.

1. "I Release That I Don't Have Any Money"
"I Release That I Don't Love Money"
"I Release That I Don't Want Money"

2. "I Release That There is Not Enough Money"
"I Release That the World is Limited"
"I Release That There is Not Enough in the World"

3. "I Am Abundant"
"I Have Abundance"
"I Want Abundance"

4. "I Release That I Need Money"
"I Release That I Can't Have Money"
"I Release That Money is Not for Me"

5. "I Release That I Don't See That I Have Wealth"
"I Release Not Seeing That I Have Wealth"
"I Release That I Don't Understand That I Have Wealth"

"I See That I Have Wealth"
"I Am Seeing My Wealth"
"I Understand My Wealth"

6. "I Understand That I Don't Need Money"
"I Understand When I Don't Have Enough Money"
"I Understand What it Means to Afford Something"

7. "I Release the Idea that to Love Money is to Desire it"
"I Release the Idea that to Love Money is to Want it"
"I Understand What it Means to Love Money"
(clue; it means to be naturally drawn to it, and let it into your life)

8. "I Release That I Don't Feel Rich"
"I Release That I Feel Poor"
"I Feel Rich"
"I Feel Money"
(If you have some coins, notes, credit cards, or even solid gold or silver available, hold it and feel it as you tap this. This often reduces people to tears.)

9. "I Release That I Want for Money"
"I Release That I Have A Lack of Money"
"I Release That I Have An Absence of Money"
(these are subtly different from #1)

10."I Understand That I Love Money"
"I Understand the Ways I Need Money"
"I Understand Why I Want Money"

11."I Understand Money"
"I Accept the Nature of Money"
"I Know Money"

12."I Am in Agreement With Having Money"
"I Am in Agreement With Money Itself"
"I Am in Agreement With the Nature of Money"

13."I Know the Nature of Money"
"I Accept My Understanding of Money"
"I Am Learning About Money"

14."Other People Know I Am Worth Money"
"Other People Know I Am Earning Money"
"Other People Know That Money is Good for Me"

15."God Knows I Am Worth Money"
"God Knows I Am Earning Money"
"God Knows That Money is Good for Me"

I hope you find this script helpful. Let me know if you get any major releases or insights from tapping it.

Magnus



4 comments:

Pablo said...

Hi, I found your blog after googleing tapping scripts.

I'm new at this and actually I received this wealth script from Magnus too.

I have some doubts about how to use it.

From the instructions about it, I understand that I have to make like 50 rounds of tapping a day? I mean one for each phrase?

Every number (1,2,3,4 has at least three phrases)

Did I get it right?

Thanks for your help! Have a nice day!

Intuitive Catalyst Conduit said...

Hiya Pablo, the answer is I didn't count but here's what I do and it works and yes, I have been doing EFT for 2 years now.

First of all, make time for yourself to do it.

Say each group of 3 phrases ONCE and go through all the tapping points. By that I mean AFTER the initial tapping on the side of the hand, repeat nos. 1 thru 15 from eyebrows to finger tapping and repeat the required number of times.

You will get into a rhythm and as you set the habit of doing it, you will FEEL when you should stop. In my experience, it is not always necessary to complete ten rounds or whatever.

Hope that helps, if not let me know.

have a grateful day
Catherine

Pablo said...

Thanks a lot Catherine!

Sure that helped!

All the best!

Pablo

Intuitive Catalyst Conduit said...

Glad to hear it Paul. Take care of yourself, and keep tapping.

Catherine

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥