Best Blogger Tips

21 May 2010

Be Inward Looking to Fix Your External Problems

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Here's some wonderful advice from my DailyOM that dropped into my life that I highly recommend. Their daily articles are always thought-provoking as well. 

Be inward looking and not at your navel - meditation is the most useful tool here - to fix your external problems. 

I say "your" because we each create the difficulties in which we find ourselves through our lack of communication and lack of self-knowledge. I'm taking this advice and I hope you will at least consider it.


Looking inward during confrontations with others can help you discover whether you bear some responsibility for the conflict and how you can help end it.
Often, we react to interpersonal disagreements emotionally and grow angry without considering why. 

By examining your feelings and conduct, you are given a window into the situation that can clarify the part you may have played in creating it.
Once you mentally get to the heart of a confrontation, the means to bring it to its conclusion will likely present itself and the frustration you feel will disappear. 
When you examine your own part in co-creating any conflicts today, you will find that a shift in attitude will create an opening for peace.

Be Well today y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥