Best Blogger Tips

8 May 2009

A Random Act of Kindness

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
James M Lynch has another great post Paying It Behind. It's the same principle as paying-it-forward but anonymously...

«I'm paying for myself and the woman behind me yesterday and the cashier seemed suspicious and almost a little uncomfortable. I was unsure how to briefly explain what I was doing.

I assured her I was just doing a random act of kindness and she seemed to light up and called a warm "Thank you" after me as I drove off. It was only as I was driving away that I figured out I could have said "Tell her I'm rewarding her for a good deed she'll do today".




Twitter.com/YourActingCoach/or on Star of Your Own Life.
 

It is such a lovely and simple gesture that says so much because the response of the  receiver is not proportional to the act but to the intent behind it

The receiver and the giver connected.


Add to Technorati Favorites Technorati Tags: , ,





How about this -- I'll get you to do a random act of kindness or beauty and you'll get three others to do something. Whatever you come up with or your network gets up to, please share it on

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥