Best Blogger Tips

5 May 2009

Coincidence, EFT, Lack of Self Esteem and Self-Sabotage

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Do you understand that there's no such thing as coincidence? That when things happen you must take notice, particularly after you've made a decision or a mental demand? That's what happened to me last night.

So much is happening to me so fast that I can't write about it fast enough! And even more so, I had no intention of writing about EFT in such detail either but now I've no choice, it is taking me somewhere. Find out what EFT is all about.

After a brief but costly setback last week where I lost some potentially lucrative earnings because I took my
mind off of my objective. I've been sued and at the same time I discovered another money-making opportunity.

Everything that happened last week was my fault because
I deliberately let myself get distracted by another person's emotional, needy attack which I refused to fulfill. Each of us is wholly responsible for our emotional well-being. Now I'm focussing more on the emotional issue than my business.

But it's raised the very issue that I'm working on right now so that's not a coincidence.

The fear that I won't be able to take care of myself or secure my financial future has always terrified me and has been my driving force throughout my life from the time I got my first job.

The lack of self-worth instilled in me through physical, sexual and psychological abuse is pretty damned impressive and coupled with the "you don't have the right to succeed" mantra is what's brought me to this point. Got to deal with it.

When it finally penetrated the fog that had grown around me in the past weeks that the old tape was playing again and I was dancing to it's tune with the customary self-sabotage, I got very scared, again.

Because I have no one to depend on but myself and my negative thoughts are bringing me exactly what I don't want.

So when I said out loud last night that I need help to bring an end the constant self-negation, guess what happened ... I heard an email ping, went to check it - it was a message from Nick Ortner of TryItOnEverything.

He was also the organizer of the EFT Summit which ended last week. It included a bonus tapping session with Margaret Lynch, Success Coach. Here's another helpful blog by an EFT practitioner talking about her work in more detail.


Add to Technorati Favorites Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥