Best Blogger Tips

13 May 2009

Majestic Cleansing and Healing With Ho'oponopono

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
This Ho'oponopono stuff is delicious. It's an ancient Hawaiian healing technique that I have just discovered

The Mindbridge-LOA post on Ho'oponopono and Self Identity provides an excellent explanation and description of this technique, as well as the  healing processes.

It is all about taking responsibility for your thoughts which lead to words which lead to actions - many times hurtful and painful. The words to Ho'oponopono are:


I'm sorry 
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you


I'm so on the edge right now that it's either take a leap of faith or die. Since I passed the suicidal phase a few years back going forward blindly now is my only option.


Use Ho'oponopono as a mantra, prayer, or meditation as the Hawaiians do.

It is also available as a song.
 
 

Combined with EFT - as shown in this video - Ho'oponopono generates an immediate, powerful reaction as I have just experienced. Get more information here about Brad Yates and EFT.  




Please enjoy and write to me about your experiences!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥