Best Blogger Tips

8 May 2009

Passion and Empowerment ♥ A Difference?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
 I don't know what the heck is wrong with me except that I'm going through serious changes here and feeling very fragile and weepy and stupid and lost and I can't even blame it on my menopausal periods.


Despite the fact that I woke up with a fantastic song in my head It's a perfect day and I was actually trying to stop myself laughing out loud. That was crummy! As soon as I figure out how to add it to the bottom of my blog, I will.


Anyway, during my morning reading I came across this wonderful post by James M. Lynch Finding Your Passion Statement in the Huffington Post.

I had never heard the term PASSION STATEMENT before and it grabbed me right away; it's not like mission statement which does nothing for me. So I got to reading and goose bumps rose on my arms and I got chills as I read it. 


And that is how I came up with the post title Passion and empowerment - a difference. There might be but as far as I'm concerned, the two go hand in hand.

Think about this - what have you put off or let fall by the wayside because of obligations, lack of time or money or energy or all three that you would love to do.

"In one session she sat forward and powerfully said, "Do you know what I really want? I want women to understand their financial standing on their own, not as a 'subset' of their husband. I want women to be financially empowered."

Imagine for a minute that you could live your passion, how would your life change? How would your world be different? Doesn't that rev you up! It sure does me.


But most importantly, what is your passion? Have you written your Passion Statement as yet? 

And I would say yes, there is a difference between passion and empowerment. Your passion is the fuel; it drives you, and the ideas and plans you create empower you to put them into action.

His website Do It Yourself Life Coach has self assessment, goal setting, self image, and facing your fears toolkits and exercises to name just a few.


Serious and fun.


Add to Technorati Favorites Technorati Tags:

Pattern by Squidfingers

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥