Best Blogger Tips

25 May 2009

Law of Attraction Affirmations To Say During The Day

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Abraham-Hicks have produced a really beautiful law of attraction affirmations video -  Phrases to say during the day.
Unfortunately, the video can no longer be embedded so follow the link to watch it on Youtube.

I've provided the script below to the video which you could easily print it to carry with you, if you so wish.

I'm good at what I do
Anything I want comes into place
Well-being abounds
Well-being is my birthright
I am worthy
I'm figuring it out as I go; I'm good at that
I don't have to know everything that's going to happen
I know enough
I like where I stand
This is fun
This is being fun
This is getting FUNNER
My vibration is my point of attraction
The laws of the universe are responding to me
I can easily set my tone
I'm getting better at it every day
There is no risk involved
I never get far from well-being
I've discovered how to hold myself within range
I'm really a good fine-tuner
All of this is for fun anyway
I can't get it wrong
I never get it done
It's all about enjoying the powerful NOW
I really love what I do
I love that there are others interacting with me
It's so much fun to interact together
I like it that we all get to choose differently
I like it that we are not the same
I like it that in many ways we are all the same
It's so exhilarating to realise that this is all here for our expansion,
and for our pleasure
The expansion is inevitable
The pleasure is our choice.


With daily practice and perseverance the good feelings the affirmations call forth will take you into the vortex.  That's the feel good place from which everything that is positive flows.

Try to stay in it for as long as possible.

Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , law-of-attraction-affirmations

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥