Best Blogger Tips

14 May 2009

Breaking Through The Barrier of Self Limitation

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I've written a new article on EzineArticles Breaking through the barrier of self-limitation

"...succeed you must if you are to rise above the baseness that's all around, leave the masses behind and fulfill your potential as only you can.

You pursue this path wishing that you hadn't but something is pushing you on to exceed your limits but are they really yours or were they imposed."

Who said that you had to settle for less? Is that what you really want? It is wrong to accept anything less than the best in your life!

Life is all about fulfilling your potential and breaking through the barrier of self limitation is what it's all about.

Leave me a comment.and let me know what you think. I tell it as I live it.


Add to Technorati Favorites Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥