Best Blogger Tips

17 Dec 2009

Affirmations to Make You Feel Good, Root out the Dead Wood and Open the Door to an Expansive You

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
With all the stuff I have read about affirmations over the years, they never attracted me. Nor did they ever ring true or make sense to me. I could not relate.

What is an affirmation

I mean what is a positive affirmation - there is no such thing because all affirmations are by nature, positive in and of themselves. Otherwise, who would use them.

An affirmation is a positive statement which you tell yourself repeatedly with the aim of changing a particular mindset; with practise and persistence, you eventually change the negative habit. It takes from one to three months. 

Affirmations and other techniques

By chance - and there's no such thing - I started creating them for myself without realising that's what people were talking about.

Now that I have experienced it myself and discovered that they work very well, with conscious meditation - you don't zone out - and the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) in particular, I'm all for affirmations.

Affirmations and decisions

Read affirmations OUT LOUD and OFTEN every day for a minimum of 21 days. Not only when you wake and just before you go to bed - which are great ways to start and end the day. Repeat, repeat, repeat when those pesky thoughts start bugging you!

Abraham/Hicks say that 21 days are not necessary; that you could do this immediately. All you have to do is decide to end the bad habit and stay in that vibration. I assure you it is easy to do.

I have done this many times and so have you. Think back. When you decided that you had had enough of a particular situation, and said no more! And categorically refused to consider or even discuss the issue any further. It's exactly the same thing.

Why affirmations feel good

Boosting your spirits is essential because your Inner Being's is one of plenitude and joy.  That's why affirmations feel good! When you lift your spirits, your subconscious mind gets a positive message to work on for you.

So, here are some explanations and affirmations to make you feel good, root out the dead wood - from your emotional closet - and open the door to an expansive you. Rediscover your natural, joyful self.


Gratitude, affirmations, a daily intent, and follow through : What you need to pay attention to when using affirmations.

Faith is the key that unlocks desire : Description of how you can fool your subconscious mind with affirmations.







Whatever you do, enjoy and tell me what works and what doesn't for you.



Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥