Best Blogger Tips

30 Dec 2009

Message to Betrayed Wives, Husbands and Lovers: Life Is Waiting

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
We've heard about far too many public betrayals of wives, husbands and lovers in 2009. It's demeaning to all!

So here's my message to betrayed wives, husbands and lovers.


LIFE IS WAITING



how could you use me like this

how, how could you betray me like this

after all we had together

our lives meant forever



why, why would you use me

how could you abuse me

all our nightly whispers together

our hopes for the future

looking forward to forever

and now

now i howl

in pain and anger

tears, frustration and pressure

raging

hell-bent for leather


why aren't you here with me

where you're supposed to be

i was prepared to let be

for a lot of things honey

but not this

not this lack of integrity

you can see that surely




i don't know what got into you

but i have to leave you

go on without you

for you it's all about glory

but instead it's all gory

there's no more me

there's no more you

and there's no more us

all is dust



i wish I could wave away the pain

and say please, please, please


let's get back to us

but I can't

living with you

living like this

something's amiss

who are you

who am I

i rage and cry

my heart wrung dry

my guts in a coil

am sinking


sinking into the abyss

of loss and hope



now there's no light

where once all was bright

once upon-a-time

you were my light

you were my knight

what created this blight

i need light

i need bright in my life

we have to part

we're broken apart




darkness at the gate

depression pressing down

the rage, the loss, the hurt

it's making my head pound

pushing me into the ground

there's no sound around

i want to annhilate someone

i refuse to give you a pound

not of my flesh

am not Shylock you clown




i love you

i loved you for you

nobody but you

there was only you

but it's all turned now

like rancid milk

nothing more from this cow



am shattered

alone in our home

the children are home

but am alone

i need to move on

onwards and upwards


but i can't

it's so hard

i see only dark

i need help from somewhere

do you hear

is anybody there

please, please lend an ear

i have too many cares



child

the universe cares

source is here

god is in the air everywhere

open your heart

be still

that voice you hear


raging in your ear

whispering all you fear

it's your mind of fear

listen to what you really care



make a choice

it's your life

no one can live your choice

you have your own voice

do what's right for you

even if it feels unworthy

don't worry

that's just a schema


built by mother and father

this is just a passage

you will get to the other side



go ahead

cross the bridge when you're ready

it's called hope

and there's lots of rope

to hold on as you go

looks old i know

that's just age

like an old sage

careful how you go

one step at a time


bridge sturdy in time



hold your arms out

embrace courage and strength

how bout some wisdom too

it's good for you

listen my friend

this is not the end

keep your heart open wide

let the light inside

a glimmer at a time

then a spark

from time to time

i know it's rough


but you know what

you're made of strong stuff



believe it or not

peace is on the other side

sunshine just up a mile

go ahead child

lengthen that stride

life is waiting for your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥