Best Blogger Tips

13 Dec 2009

Just A Plain Old Feeling Good Affirmation: That's Everyday Spirituality

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

I don't normally post on Sundays but this idea came to me... I've posted this video before but it only occurred to me today that I should post the script to it.

It's a wonderful affirmation that I read many times during the day; it makes me feel sooo good. It's just a plain old feeling good affirmation. That's everyday spirituality to me.

It's actually the script from The Secret To You youtube video. The video is below to enhance the experience. Watch the video first and read aloud the words on the screen.


Because the video is so well done, you reconnect with the feeling of well-being whenever you read the words which follow.







Today is the beginning of my new life
I am starting over today

I am grateful to be alive
All good things are coming to me today
I see beauty all around me
I am awake, energized and alive
I live with passion and purpose
I take time to laugh and play every day
I focus on all the good things in live
And give thanks for them
I am free to be myself
I am at peace and one with everything
I am grateful to be ME
Today is the first day of my life.





Take a copy of the script with you and read it often, and watch your feelings change. Everyday spirituality is feeling good! That is what it's all about, so enjoy.  The Secret to You video is truly a wonderful gift. Thank you to Rhonda Byrne and crew.




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥