Best Blogger Tips

18 Dec 2009

December Views: Me On The Inside

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I am participating in Hippy Urban Girl's December Views. That means I will be posting images only sometimes with text, depending on how I feel, for the rest of December 2009.

My collection will be made up of whatever strikes my fancy - both indoors and outdoors.

Here's to you marvelous folks out there! These are my December views - on the inside.

 A cold and linear view




Part of an embroidered Indian wall hanging depicting 
The Tree of Life
(horizontal style)




From my very good friend, Salome Namfua 
Batik by a Tanzanian artist





I love embroidery - all things beautiful really - 
I call this one Spring in December Light





Another view of 
Spring in December Light 
- A warm light -






My muse 
- Beauty in A Hat -





A Bachmann 1987 print
- Mother and Child -






Enjoy the views!

december views
 
Canon PowerShot G3 - A cold and linear view -

LG Shine telephone - All other photos


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥