Best Blogger Tips

8 Dec 2009

How to Counter Self-Doubt and Fear: Use this Affirmation

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

Counter self-doubt and fear with this fantastic affirmation from Abraham/Hicks. I have been using it for a while now and it makes me feel good when I get into it.

Aim to say it every day for 21 days. Don't fuss if you miss a day, continue but count the new day as day one. Your subconscious mind needs daily repetition in order to record it.

If you are worrying about overcoming a particular challenge facing you right now, use this affirmation to reassure yourself.

It is the truth even if you don't believe it. Use it until this truth is embedded in your subconscious. Then you will be able to repeat the words from memory.

It lightens the burden of your lack of faith in yourself and in the process of life, and gradually re-installs a feeling of self-worth. I have been using it so I know what I'm talking about. Here goes:


Life is always working out for me.  While there are many things that could be better where I am, it's not really a problem because where I am is constantly changing to something better.  I like knowing that as I look for the best things around where I am, those things become more prevalent in my experience.  It's fun to know that things are always working out for me, and as I watch for evidence of that, I see more evidence of it every day.


Read it OUT LOUD every morning, and every evening before bed for twenty-one days. And any time you catch your doubting thoughts.

That means keep a copy with you at all times. This bears repeating.

Saying an affirmation for twenty-one or thirty days is necessary because that is the length of time your subconscious mind needs to memorise the message and create a new habit. It changes your way of thinking.

If you miss one day, start over and count that new day as day one.

I would also suggest that you use the Focus Wheel Process to clear out the your emotional garbage which is screwing up your plumbing. This Process helps you to see the truth of what's good and positive in your life right now.

I ignored the Secret film. It didn't interest me. I thought it was too much hype. But as the words Law of Attraction became omnipresent, I couldn't ignore it any longer.

So I decided to go to the source to find out what the hell was this law of attraction everybody was taking about.

I bought and read Abraham/Hicks'  Law of Attraction: The basic teachings of Abraham. It has some great affirmations and such simple and profound explanations.

Then there's Ask and it is given. It includes incredible self-improvement techniques.

They were inspiring and provided so much food for thought! Abraham made me realise that we human beings are not only truly blessed and highly spiritual beings, but we are also powerful beyond our own imagining.

The books woke up a part of me that I didn't know was dormant. Although the LOA hype is all about wealth accumulation, which is not a bad thing, that is only a very small part of it.

So, if you intend to change your life in any area, they are well worth the investment.


Let me know how it works for you, and what other strategies you use to build yourself up. We all need to counter self-doubt and fear, so it's good to share.



Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! I get those quotes emailed me to me everyday. I have a pile of them that I just can't delete. Thanks!

Intuitive Catalyst Conduit said...

Hi LizF, yeah I think they're pretty fantastic too. Sometimes I take just one line and tweet and delete but his one stuck. It's very effective.

Cheers.

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥