Best Blogger Tips

17 Dec 2009

How to Release the Need to Control: An Affirmation for the Heart to Deal with Control Issues

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips

Do you feel the need to control everything around you to make you feel secure, and "in control"? If so, then you're like me.

I thought I had released the need to control but some habits hang around longer than others; particularly when you want something to happen and it doesn't happen fast enough to suit you!

I discovered that I still had control issues to resolve after I completed the Healing Codes Heart Issues Finder. I needed to release my "inconsequential" grip on future events. It's laughable as I write about it now. But this is a very serious problem which eats away at our happiness.

Control is never achieved when sought after directly. It is 
the surprising outcome of letting go.  James Arthur Ray


The Healing Codes Heart Issues Finder "... is a tool to diagnose the issues of your spiritual and emotional heart - the deep level source of your problems and their solution!"

I found this free tool - on Evolution Ezine  - which is the most  incredible storehouse of tools, knowledge and resources I have ever come across on the Internet.

Releasing your grip on everything is essential in order to get free. From the nagging and nit-picking to doing everything yourself so that it will be done "right". An affirmation for the heart to deal with these issues is what I came up with.

I used my results from the Heart Issues Finder to create this affirmation.

I am a person of worth regardless of circumstances. I have unbounded hope for the future. I am lovable, I am significant, I am whole.
Wonderfully exciting things are in store for me. My future is not tied to the past. I am free. I am always okay.

I'm always learning and growing and getting better. I am satisfied and content with where I am right now.
Because where  I am is constantly changing to something better. I am grateful to see new changes every time I look for them.
I love everyone. We are all different and we all have value and worth. I want truth and love in my relationships.

I receive all good things by surrendering to love and faith. I am releasing the urge to control everything around me.

I can be who I am and be loved. I will believe and live the truth of who I am. I intend to live in truth and in love, and do what I need to do in my life.
I am capable. I can do it. Others don't have to do it for me. I have a say over my life.



He who controls others may be powerful, but 
he who has mastered himself is mightier still. Lao Tzu



If these words ring a bell with you, please use and abuse for your empowerment and upliftment in 2010. (I'm not sure if upliftment is a word but it sounds right.).

Love and light is what it's all about and it's what we are all about!


So tell me, how do you deal with your various control issues when you realise that maybe you're becoming a teensy weensy bit too controlling?


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥