Best Blogger Tips

19 Jun 2010

Mother Earth's Ocean Landscape and Her Children

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
A West Indian Manatee (Trichechus manatus), a ...Image via Wikipedia
I reserve my weekend posts for GOOD NEWS but with the scum suckers at BP destroying our environment, I thought it rather timely to, again, share perspectives about Mother Earth's ocean landscape and her children.







Peter Tyack: The intriguing sound of marine mammals




Brian Skerry reveals ocean's glory -- and horror




Jeremy Jackson: How we wrecked the ocean




Mike deGruy: Hooked by an octopus



A most perfect of finishes is this poem from Michael Jackson and Deepak Chopra - Planet Earth
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥